Our plant and equipment are compliant and our operators are certified.
- rsured™ ensures your plant and equipment is correctly authorised and your operators have the competencies and any necessary certificates.
- rsured™ provides a detailed plant register containing all WHS Registered Plant Certificates, transport registrations, risk assessments, Site Access Permits and any certificate required for an item of plant to be compliant to perform work, and automatically notifies you of upcoming expiry dates.
- rsured™ establishes your compliance rules for all your plant types and individual items, operators and drivers, including the rules specific to each site, and ensures both your plant and operators stay compliant.
The screen shot below shows Key Indicators. These are referred to as tiles and can be configured to provide key indicators that are useful to your business. Within each tile there is the ability to view the details of the Key Indicators.
Provides access to the standard reports that are available. Custom reports can be developed if required.
Transactions is where you can manage the transactions within the module e.g. Add, Modify or View
Plant & ATU Management
- Easily access your Plant Register including documentary evidence of WHS Registrable
- Plant Certificates, Transport Registration, Risk Assessments, Site Access Permits and expiry dates
- Easily access your Master Register of WHS Registered Plant Certificates, Transport Registrations, Risk Assessments, Site Access Permits and any certificate that is required for an item of plant to be compliant to perform work (Authorisations to Use – ATUs)
- Access Reports – Compliance reports of plant items Includes Summary
- Dashboard Reporting
- Get automatic notifications of upcoming authorisation to use expiries
Plant and Operator Compliance
- Establish your Compliance Rules for your plant types and check that your plant items meet these compliance rules
- Easily access your Operator Compliance Profiles for each Plant Type and a specific item of Plant. Checks compliance of operators (workers) to the Plant Item to ensure they are compliant to operate the plant for your business
Site (Customer) Plant Compliance
- Establish your Compliance Rules for your mobile plant, operators and drivers on your client’s sites and ensure they meet these compliance rules