All our HSEQ documents are complete and up-to-date.
- rsured™ manages all your policies, procedures, emergency plans, work instructions and safety documents, including the person responsible for the document and review and expiry dates.
- rsured™ manages current versions of all documents in a single location with access given to your stakeholders, and provides online access to all your emergency plans and procedures.
- rsured™ automatically notifies you when an existing document is changed or a new one is added, so you can continuously stay up-to-speed with the status and compliance of all HSEQ documents.
The screen shot below shows Key Indicators. These are referred to as tiles and can be configured to provide key indicators that are useful to your business. Within each tile there is the ability to view the details of the Key Indicators.
Provides access to the standard graphs that are available. Custom graphs can be developed if required.
Transactions is where you can manage the transactions within the module e.g. Add, Modify or View
Management System Documents
- Manage all your Safety, Environmental and Quality Management System Documents (policies, procedures, work instructions, safety documents, forms) – Including the person responsible for the document and review and expiry dates.
- Emergency Plans – Provide on-line access to all your emergency plans and procedures.
- Version Control – Current versions of documents are managed in a single location with access provided to your stakeholders.
- Automatic Notifications – rsured™ can automatically notify you when a new document is added or an existing document is changed.