Our audits and inspections are planned and managed to provide assurance our systems are operating as planned.
- rsured™ gives you a business process for audit planning, management and reporting, and schedules inspections and manages the corrective action process. Configurable to your existing audit process.
- rsured™ enables you to plan and schedule audits using standard structures that can be replicated to fast-track the audit development processes.
- Audits can be linked to other modules (e.g. contractors, sites and plant) and the analysis of responses is automated to save you time.
- rsured™ also schedules your inspections and allocates them to your responsible people.
- rsured™ creates records of observations and establishes inspection attributes such as risk ratings, hazards, and priorities.
- rsured™ manages the non-conformances and corrective actions resulting from the audit or inspection, allocating responsibilities and monitoring status.
The screen shot below shows Key Indicators. These are referred to as tiles and can be configured to provide key indicators that are useful to your business. Within each tile there is the ability to view the details of the Key Indicators.
Provides access to the standard reports that are available. Custom reports can be developed if required.
Provides access to the standard graphs that are available. Custom graphs can be developed if required.
Transactions is where you can manage the transactions within the module e.g. Add, Modify or View
- Your audits can be planned and scheduled, questions developed and responses recorded. Standard audit structures can be copied to fast track the audit development process. Configurable to your existing Audit process.
- Your audits can be linked to another functionality e.g. contractors, sites, plant.
- All your audit worksheets of questions and responses will be readily located.
Inspections and Observations
- Forward schedule your inspections and allocate to responsible people. Record observations made during your walk around. Attach documents and photos to your Inspection or Observation.
- Establish attributes for your Inspections such as risk rating, hazard, and priorities.
- Manage the corrective actions resulting from the inspection. Allocate responsibilities and monitor status.
- Log all your Safety Bulletins and provide access to all personnel.