Continuous Improvement rsured™
Our business continually improves through enhanced management of non-conformances, corrective actions and improvement projects.
- rsured™ ensures that continuous business improvement is an ongoing process in your day-to-day operations.
- rsured™ records and classifies all non-conformances and ensures corrective actions are allocated to responsible people.
- rsured™ tracks and manages specific improvement projects, records all meetings and minutes for easy reference, and records all lessons learnt (e.g. Safety Bulletins) so you can share these with your stakeholders.
- rsured™ gives you the assurance that the effective management of non-conformances, corrective actions, meetings, improvement projects and lessons learnt is part of your business culture and driving continuous improvement.
The screen shot below shows Key Indicators. These are referred to as tiles and can be configured to provide key indicators that are useful to your business. Within each tile there is the ability to view the details of the Key Indicators.
Provides access to the standard graphs that are available. Custom graphs can be developed if required.
Transactions is where you can manage the transactions within the module e.g. Add, Modify or View
- Record and classify non-conformances from both internal and external sources.
- Non-conformances can be linked to your Audits, Inspections and Meetings.
- Allocate Non-conformances to responsible people.
- Manage the corrective actions resulting from the incident. Allocate responsibilities and monitor status.
- Corrective Actions can be linked to Incidents and Non-conformances.
- Allocate Corrective Actions to responsible people.
- Track and management continuous improvement projects.
- Record all your meetings and attach the minutes for easy reference.
- Record all your Learnings (e.g. Safety Bulletins) and share with your stakeholders.